Today is National Frozen Yogurt Day, and you know what that means? That means that there are hundreds of frozen yogurt machines across the world dispensing free product. Whether you’re a kid or a kid a heart, you’re bound to be pleased with a cone or a cup of froyo.
Many of the national chains are celebrating in a free frozen yogurt promotion, either on the franchise level or at the national level.
- Orange Leaf will have a BOGO special for their frozen yogurt today.
- Menchie’s will be celebrating Frozen Yogurt Day by offering free froyo between 4-8pm in all of its locations.
- RaceTrac, a Southeastern US convenience store chain is celebrating Frozen Yogurt Day with its own free trip to Swirl World, a froyo and toppings paradise for its customers.
- Cups Frozen Yogurt, which has franchises throughout the nation, is offering a Free 6oz froyo all day.
- Skinnysweet, a Chicago area frozen yogurt store, is celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day by offering 4oz free yogurt between 12pm and 6pm.
- There’s also Forever Yogurt. They will be offering free froyo to their customers during daylight hours in today’s celebration.
There many places where you can get your frozen yogurt fix. It’s an exciting day for vendors to introduce new people to the world of frozen yogurt. Hopefully, they’ll fall in love just as much as they have.
You will have a LOT to love when you get your free frozen yogurt from one of these places. Some establishments have so many flavors that you’ll have to eat there every day for a couple of weeks just to experience all of the frozen delight goodness.
Many frozen yogurt shops rotate their flavors, always experimenting with providing the best tastes to their customers. There are some franchises which also offer low fat, now sugar added, non-dairy, and non-fat options for their frozen yogurt.
You can get…
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Fudge Brownie Batter
- Cookies ‘n’ Cream
- Birthday Cupcake
- Butter Brickle
- Campfire Marshmallow
- Greek Honey
- Maple Bacon Donut
- White Chocolate Mousse
For those who love to experiment with their flavors, there’s also the possibility of mixing the delights together. By making free frozen yogurt available, it’s a great introduction to the frozen yogurt phenomenon.
Not only do you have an extremely wide array of flavors for your frozen yogurt, you have an almost infinite array of toppings for your free frozen yogurt:
- Shaved Chocolate
- Cookie Crumbles
- Red Imperials
- Chocolate Sauce
The list of toppings and flavors of froyo could go on and on. Let’s just say that most of the flavors are limited by your own imagination. Anything sweet, most frozen yogurt shops have you covered.
What is your establishment doing for frozen yogurt day? We’d love to see you speak up in the comments.